Partner Marketing Manager
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
For this latest marketing role, we are looking for a dynamic, multi-skilled B2B marketer with proven experience collaborating with partners and a real passion and enthusiasm for building engaging and compelling marketing campaigns.
This right candidate will have an understanding of how to maximize value from a complex partner ecosystem, with a comprehensive understanding of all key marketing functions including digital campaigns, marketing automation, events, and campaign execution.
The successful candidate will need to be entrepreneurial in spirit, and be able to deliver in a fast-paced and changing environment, working across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver exceptional results.
Your daily work:
- Leading our partner marketing efforts across all Nordcloud regions
- Developing relationships with partners while leading and executing a range of partner marketing campaigns
- Working with partners, internal stakeholders, and external agencies, to deliver world-class joint marketing activities leading to a strong sales pipeline and enhancing our relationships with partners
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Proven partner marketing experience – knowledge of how to work with partner programs to develop new business opportunities
- Content and thought leadership - the ability to work with our partners on key thought leadership topics and help deliver content accordingly
- Proven digital expertise - including all major digital marketing platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Analytics
- Strong core marketing skills - ideally in B2B technology or equivalent
- Marketing automation and CRM experience - ideally including Salesforce and Pardot and Hubspot
- Strong project management skills - working in multi-location teams
- You love building stuff - as a growth company, we’re continuously developing our practices!
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com