This job is no longer active. It was disabled the March 27, 2023 by Wärtsilä
Concept Owner, SAP Access Management
Wärtsilä Information Management (IM) supports businesses in digitizing core operations and enabling new digital business opportunities via technology and information.
We are looking for a visionary Concept Owner, SAP Access Management to work in the interface of business and IT to enable the transformation of current WE SAP to the SAP S/4HANA to be a success also with regards to GRC and SAP Access Management.
As Title, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
- Setup, own and lead a global governance model for SAP identity and access management incl. ownerships, roles & responsibilities, guiding principles, access risk reporting KPIs
- Lead the process development of SAP identity and access management processes
- Secure a role-based approach in SAP access management
- Lead periodic user access reviews to secure compliance
- Secure reduction and control of the SAP access managed related risks such as segregation of duties conflicts
- Own the SAP role concept and lead the role re-design concept in our SAP S/4HANA migration
- Work together with our GPO's and PO's to secure our SAP roles are fit-for-purpose
We’d like you to:
- Be capable of being a frontrunner in our SAP S/4HANA program, leading and facilitating the needed changes together with colleagues in IM and the businesses by
- proactively leading continuous improvement
- being an excellent collaborator with communication and change management skills
- having excellent documentation, visualization and presentation skills
- having experience in leading work groups
- Have knowledge about SAP GRC and Access management processes, solutions and reference architecture models
- Have fluent written and spoken English, and ability to communicate complex topics to non-IT stakeholders
- Have relevant experience for min. 5 years
It’s a plus if you have already looked into the fundamentals of SAP S/4HANA, GRC and Access management related topics and you are eager to explore more.
The possible locations for this permanent position are our IM locations in Finland (Helsinki/Vaasa/Turku).
Why You and Us?
You are valuated – as your true self. At Wärtsilä YOU matter. We value diversity and are committed in supporting inclusive work community.
Your growth is supported. We believe in continuous learning & teamwork. Wärtsilian community has your back when it comes to development opportunities – this means you can develop yourself beyond your potential.
You get to make a difference. Innovation and sustainability are important to us. Every day, we - Wärtsilians - put our hearts and minds into enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services into reality.
Contact & Next steps:
Does this sound like the job for you? If yes, we hope to hear from you before the application deadline 26th of March 2023, through submitting your application through our Careers portal.
For more information about the position, please contact Anna Schoultz, Head of Global ERP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last application date: 26/03/2023
All new Wärtsilä employees in Finland will attend occupational health check, including the drug test/screening. The legislation of the country followed when person is located outside of Finland.
At Wärtsilä we value, respect and embrace all our differences, and are committed to diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities; everyone can be their true self and succeed based on their job-relevant merits and abilities.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in innovative technologies and lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. Our team of 17,000 professionals, in more than 200 locations in 68 countries, shape the decarbonisation transformation of our industries across the globe. Read more on www.wartsila.com.