This job is no longer active. It was disabled the April 10, 2023 by Wärtsilä
Internal Offering Engagement Manager
Wärtsilä is leading the maritime industry’s transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. We at Wärtsilä Marine Power are proud to offer our customers the world’s widest network of maritime expertise and the full portfolio from engines to lifecycle solutions. We want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future and are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services - together. Are you ready to jump onboard?
In Wärtsilä’s Marine Business, Parts Services business unit with it’s 900 professionals in over 30 countries is accountable for sales, order and delivery of spare parts as well as the development of spare parts offering. We are passionate about helping customers to execute maintenance intervals and recover from unexpected maintenance needs with a complete range of spare parts for 4-stroke engines, propulsion, turbochargers, and auxiliary systems.
In Parts Services Transactional Service Development, we play a role in creating compelling service offering concepts for transactional marine customers. This is a fantastic team to be in if you are passionate about making a difference in the marine industry with technology and solutions around decarbonisation and sustainability, digitalisation and service experience. We are a team of professionals who ensure that our service offering is positioned strongly in the markets, has compelling value propositions for our customers and is ready to test and launch internally and externally with ease and effectiveness. Our team consists of transactional service intelligence professionals providing actionable competitor, market and customer insights, service offering leads leading service offering concept creation and offering engagement professionals who engage both internally and externally with Wärtsilä colleagues and customers. We value teamwork and inclusiveness in our everyday lives. We believe in continuous improvement and learning from our customers and colleagues. We believe that together with our colleagues from different Marine Power teams we have a fantastic opportunity to make our transactional customers more successful with compelling offering! Therefore, we can’t wait to hear from you!
In Transactional Service Development in Parts Services we are looking for an Internal Offering Engagmenet Manager.
As an Internal Offering Engagement Manager you are able to find simplicity in complexity to ensure that our Wärtsilä colleagues are able to succeed with our customers when new offering is market tested, prepared for launch or launched. You have a background in people centric change management, are able to jump in the shoes of different roles and live for continuous improvement. Although you might enjoy everyday being a jump into the unknown, you still like to create logical, structured presentation material that is compelling to present and read. You have a key role in making sure that our transactional offering is internally marketed and absorbed!
The position holder will report to GM, Service Offering Engagement. You share our values of customer success, passion and performance. The preferred location for this position is Helsinki, Turku or Vaasa in Finland. Other Wärtsilä main locations in Europe to be considered.
In this position your main responsibilities are including:
- Design and create change management approach including internal communication material such as presentations, product demos, and case studies about service and product concept to Wärtsilä key roles such as PCM, FS&WS, Sales etc in order to ensure successful POC, MVP and prelaunch communications
- Participates in all concept development and support Service Offering Leads
- Create and manage cadence of internal communications for service and product offering concepts
- Manage internal concept release cadence and communications, including coordination with agreed counterparties e.g. in FS&WS, WGLS and Sales
- Collaborating with internal teams such as sales to better understand how to manage change adoption
Main requirements in this role:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in marketing or business development, human resources development or behavioural change management
- You have previous experience of human resource development, user centric design, product development / transactional service development or sales is seen as a benefit
- You have a proven track record of implementing change management across organisation
- You are highly driven self-starter, motivated and have excellent communication and organization skills
- You demonstrate skills in excellent written and verbal communication
- You are able to effectively collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation
- You have good understanding of or eagerness to learn sales processes, FS&WS way of working, parts delivery processes
- You have good conceptual and strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- You have demonstrated ability to build trust
- You have understanding of and experience from agile way of working
- You role model Wärtsilä Way values
- You are fluent in English language, other language skills are considered an advantage
Contact & next steps
We hope to hear from you before the application deadline 9th of April, through submitting your application through our Careers portal. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way.
For more information about the position, please contact Director, Transactional Service Development Henrietta Haavisto either by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at +358 50 593 44 59 on 28th of March between 10.00-10.00 EET.