This job is no longer active. It was disabled the March 23, 2023 by Wärtsilä
Service Offering Specialist
Wärtsilä is leading the maritime industry’s transformation towards a decarbonised and sustainable future. We at Wärtsilä Marine Power are proud to offer our customers the world’s widest network of maritime expertise and the full portfolio from engines to lifecycle solutions. We want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future and are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies through innovation in technology and services - together. Are you ready to jump onboard?
In Wärtsilä’s Marine Business, Parts Services business unit with it’s 900 professionals in over 30 countries is accountable for sales, order and delivery of spare parts as well as the development of spare parts offering. We are passionate about helping customers to execute maintenance intervals and recover from unexpected maintenance needs with a complete range of spare parts for 4-stroke engines, propulsion, turbochargers, and auxiliary systems.
In Parts Services Transactional Service Development, we play a role in creating compelling service offering concepts for transactional marine customers. This is a fantastic team to be in if you are passionate about making a difference in the marine industry with technology and solutions around decarbonisation and sustainability, digitalisation and service experience. We are a team of professionals who ensure that our service offering is positioned strongly in the markets, has compelling value propositions for our customers and is ready to test and launch internally and externally with ease and effectiveness. Our team consists of transactional service intelligence professionals providing actionable competitor, market and customer insights, service offering leads leading service offering concept creation and offering engagement professionals who engage both internally and externally with Wärtsilä colleagues and customers. We value teamwork and inclusiveness in our everyday lives. We believe in continuous improvement and learning from our customers and colleagues. We believe that together with our colleagues from different Marine Power teams we have a fantastic opportunity to make our transactional customers more successful with compelling offering! Therefore, we can’t wait to hear from you!
In Transactional Service Development in Parts Services we are looking for a Service Offering Specialist.
As a Service Offering Specialist you play a key role in ensuring that our parts offering is up to date and available in different internal and external channels. You work closely with our offering and engagement offering managers to ensure that the product or service offering concepts are easy to sell and easy to buy in our internal and external catalogues and channels. You enjoy working with colleagues across Wärtsilä and you are passionate about helping our customers succeed and helping our Wärtsilä people succeed with our customers!
The position holder will report to Service Offerin Lead. You share our values of customer success, passion and performance. The preferred location for this position is Helsinki, Turku or Vaasa in Finland. Other Wärtsilä main locations in Europe to be considered.
In this position your main responsibilities are including:
- Responsible for defining and clarifying offering business requirements for different channels such as Wärtsilä online, 3rd party trading platforms, distributors and direct Sales.
- Responsible for supporting Offering Portfolio Lead in identifying concepts suitable for channels to retain and grow the customer base
- Responsible for ensuring external insights are captured to support offering development for example conducting benchmarking with high volume digital businesses.
- Works with Customer Offering Engagement Managers and Service Offering Leads to ensure that offering concept outputs are translated into business requirements.
- Works closely with Sales Development to ensure offering catalogue is up to date.
Main requirements in this role:
- You have bachelor’s or equivalent degree in marketing, business management, economics or similar
- You have minimum 3 years of experience from similar roles
- You have expertise in marketing, IM, sales development, channel and online strategies
- You have understanding of digital B2B and omnichannels
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce) user experience seen as a benefit
- You are highly driven self-starter, motivated and have excellent communication and organization skills
- You are able to effectively collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation
- You have good conceptual and strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- you role model Wärtsilä Way values
- You have understanding of and experience from agile way of working
- You are fluent in English language, other language skills are considered an advantage
Contact & next steps
We hope to hear from you before the application deadline 9th of April, through submitting your application through our Careers portal. We aim to keep you updated on the process all the way.
For more information about the position, please contact Service Offering Lead, Hanna Niukko either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +358 40 5595 122.