Head of Transform Finland
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Head of Transform Finland.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
We are looking for a new unit lead in Finland delivery for Transform including our Application development, Design and Advanced data solution local experts. The role requires a combination of leadership skills, ability to drive business, growth and customer satisfaction and having a good understanding of our offerings and technical skills in “Transform” space. Head of Transform will report directly to Finland country Delivery leader and be part of Finland delivery leadership team.
The successful candidate is expected to go through a security clearance.
Your daily work:
- Driving our delivery towards our common Finland Market unit goals and supporting team leads to ensure each team/area can achieve and delivery their part
- Coaching and mentoring people as senior manager, and communicating unit, country and company goals and vision
- HR duties: Taking care of people’s well being, engagement and happiness to company and unit. Conduct performance reviews, salary reviews and other duties based on common HR “annual clock” timings. Planning career growth for personnel Staffing plans and planning how to match sales demand into supply; recruitment decisions
- Supporting the Finnish market and its growth
- Tracking the existing opportunities within the market and supporting presales
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to find new engagement opportunities with existing customers and new prospects
- Participating in selected deals and bid work to match proposals to our delivery capabilities and offering. Ability to present our offering and solutions to customers
- Collaboration with Service Line around matching Market demand (sales/accounts) with offering development
- Identifying market needs to develop new specific skill sets, or design a relevant recruitment plan to address these needs in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team and the Delivery Leadership team
- Delivery: You are accountable for the overall delivery to our customer projects/services in “Transform” space
- Acting as an escalation point for delivery issues or client escalations in their own area. When needed, you are expected to work directly with our customers to solve or improve delivery topics
- Local leader in global context:
- Local community building and representing as part of the Global community (led by Service line who is responsible for global offering development for example)
- Supporting and aligning with the service line to continue building a systemic and streamlined approach to bring solutions to customers in our market
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Experience in unit/function leader or senior manager position especially in cloud native context in application or software development
- Proven track record of selling, designing and delivering end-to-end solutions in app development, data and design space
- Strong soft skills and people leadership skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Organisational and change management skills and the mindset to strive for efficiency and improved quality
- Consultancy experience is an advantage
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com