This job is no longer active. It was disabled the March 31, 2023 by Nordcloud
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Finance Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Being involved in global monthly accounting processes such as accounting, internal regulation, and financial reporting
- Working hand-in-hand with multiple teams and individuals across Nordcloud
- Being involved in developing the finance processes and infrastructure
- Supporting the business through estimates and forecasting within the financial position of the business
- Being responsible of the global real estate portfolio and process
- Handling other tasks that may be assigned
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Master’s degree in Finance
- At least 3 years of experience from a similar position in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of the local accounting and tax legislation, knowledge of Us Gaap legislation is seen a benefit
- You identify yourself more as an executor than planner
- Have tolerance for some routine work
- Ability to work independently with drive & self-motivation
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com