This job is no longer active. It was disabled the April 28, 2023 by FuturePlay
QA Specialist (Mid/Senior)
We’re looking for a passionate QA Specialist to join our growing team!
As a QA Specialist your responsibility is to assure the quality of our title Merge Gardens by improving the quality assurance processes and practices, as well as working hands-on with the product. You will work closely with the game teams testing new and existing features, as well as track down player reported issues and work out the steps to reproduce them. You will also take initiative for various other QA tasks and supervise your own work independently.
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance (preferably in mobile games)
- Great communication skills
- Familiarity with bug tracking software
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong understanding of game development cycles
- Defining and refining quality assurance processes throughout the game development lifecycle
- Designing and executing tests and coordinating the results for the development team
- Reproduction of possible player-faced issues
- Collaborating with multiple teams and disciplines to create the most polished product
- Creating and improving existing test documentation
- Working closely together with other QA team members
- Scripting and programming skills
- Hands-on experience with Unity
- Previously shipped mobile games
- QA automation experience
- Good knowledge of games on the market
- UX testing experience
- True ownership and responsibility in a top Finnish games company
- Competitive salary and benefits, with flexible working hours
- Great working conditions in an exciting and agile environment
- Space and opportunities to grow and learn
- Flat hierarchy and support in learning to navigate in it
- A hybrid work model with main office in Helsinki, one of the most relevant game development capitals in Europe
- Remote work in EU timezone possible, and relocation support to Helsinki available
How to apply
If you are passionate about games and want to work on a successful casual game in a low-hierarchy community of talented game developers, we want to hear from you! Please apply through our Career site by sending us your cover letter and CV. Please note that we may start discussions with the most suitable candidates already during the application period, and the position will be filled as soon as we find a match.
Futureplay was founded in 2015 by a team of five Finnish game industry veterans who shared a vision to transform the way mobile games are played around the world. In the short years since, we have released seven titles that have been played by over 120 million people worldwide, and expanded our team to more than 60 people.
We focus on creating beautifully designed, easy-to-pick-up-and-play mobile games, and our portfolio includes successful games like Idle Farming Empire, Battlelands Royale & Merge Gardens. With the recent acquisition by Plarium we’ll stay independent, but can achieve much more under their wings.
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment and providing the same opportunities for everyone. We value people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas, so even if you feel like you don't meet all the requirements listed here but feel that you have the potential, we encourage you to apply!