This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Oct. 12, 2023 by Oracle
Cyber Security Services Sales Representative
The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) Practice is a unit within Oracle’s Customer Services Organization that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers through annuity-based services contracts.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Services Sales Representative to join the fast-growing Advanced Customer Services business in the North region, that exists in Nordics, Benelux, Germany and Switzerland.
For this role, you are ambitious and results-oriented and you possess exceptional New Business Hunter sales capabilities combined with excellent communications skills and an outgoing, open-minded personality.
• Reports to ACS Sales Director Security Services
• Acquires new services business
• Leads the ACS Security Services Sales activities of virtual teams
• As a member of the ACS Sales Team works closely with supporting functions like Presales, Bus. Development, Telesales, Customer Management and Service Delivery
• Works closely with cross LOB Product Sales teams across all related product areas
• Works on existing customers and green-field new business opportunities
• Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI's, ISV's, technology partners and alliances as needed
• Supports Oracle’s senior management to drive the ACS business in the market
• Works towards an allocated ACS Sales Booking target
• Winning new ACS revenue in line with targets.
• Developing a strategy and ACS sales plan to address the designated accounts
• Driving the implementation of ACS demand generation, sales and marketing campaigns.
• Identifying and developing Security Services business opportunities in targeted accounts
• Generating, maturing and following up on leads.
• Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
• Facilitating and nurturing management relationships to generate active sponsorship for Oracle.
• Working both independently and with Oracle’s sales forces (Telesales, Premier Support Sales, Oracle Application, Technology, Cloud and Hardware sales) and key Partners to build pipeline and achieve sales quota.
• Creating compelling personalized ACS propositions for targeted prospects/customers.
• Becoming an expert in ACS Security Services
• Providing accurate and timely sales forecasts and other information
• Working with and influencing the activities of designated Partners if required
• Maintaining an understanding of Oracle's strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the customer’s businesses
· A Security Services professional with a technical background (IT, Computer Science) or with an economical background, with a good technical understanding (IT, Computer Science)
· 5+ years of experience in Cyber security
· Demonstrative experience in selling Cyber Security solutions and proficient in conversing with CISO's in enterprise accounts
· Proven track record of new business and new customer acquisition
· 3+ years of direct Sales experience in IT sector products or service
· Knowledge of Oracle products and services is preferred
· Fluency in English, written and spoken
· Ability to travel as needed