Senior Project Manager
Are you ready to make a real-world impact while achieving your career goals? Do you excel at translating professional partnerships into customer success? If you’re an excellent communicator with a passion for empowering business innovation, this is your opportunity to stand out! Oracle Consulting is Oracle Cloud’s #1 implementation partner and plays a critical role in Oracle’s cloud solutions. We offer a unique focus on Oracle-based application and technology initiatives by combining leading expertise, broad coverage, global scale, and flexible delivery
What you will do
You’ll be here to make customers successful by unlocking capabilities and being their long-term partners in the Cloud.
- Manage and lead a project team in delivering an Oracle Cloud SaaS implementation to the customer for large and complex projects across multiple countries.
- Manage all project resources, including subcontractors
- Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer
- Manage scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Support Bids and the Sales team in winning new projects
We could also use…
- Previous solid experience in managing full life cycle implementations of SaaS solutions.
- PM Methodology certification
- Scrum Master certification
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Flexible and remote working so you can do your best work
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as medical, life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
At Oracle, we don’t just respect differences — we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion, and that to create the future, we need people with a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That’s why we’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. When everyone’s voice is heard and valued, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.