This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Sept. 27, 2023 by Oracle
About Oracle Consulting
Come and join us! Oracle Consulting organization is responsible for delivering specialized consulting services to clients and supporting sales activities related to Oracle Cloud Services. We are the experts that other experts seek out for leading practices in Oracle Cloud with our deep know-how and proven expertise from implementing countless cloud journeys.
If you’re an excellent communicator with a passion for empowering business innovation, this is your opportunity to stand out! We are looking for an experienced IaaS Cloud Consultant to help our customers design and implement our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure platform. We are looking for creative, pioneering, ambitious software and technology professionals who live and breathe cloud.
What You’ll Do
As an Oracle Cloud Consultant, you will guide customers on their Cloud journey. Advising on how to best design, deploy and optimize their cloud infrastructure for high availability, reliability, performance and scale.
• Provide advice and guidance to our customers and partners on best practices for their migration to Oracle Public Cloud. Become a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Cloud Infrastructure and Networking challenges
• Work closely with customers, either from a technical or non-technical standpoint, to deliver a solution that fulfils or exceeds their requirements
• Engage with customers to ensure service needs are being met and deliverables perfectly fit Oracle’s high-quality standard
• Proactively maintain knowledge of Oracle’s current and future IaaS products/ solution offerings
Relevant experience in Cloud migration projects with any Public Cloud technology (Oracle, Azure, AWS, Google), Oracle OCI would be a plus.
Experience moving customer’s workloads to Public Cloud
Technical environment of the role\: Cloud Security, Cloud Migration and Deployment, Database Skills, Networking Skills, DevOps, Servless Architecture, Container Architectures, Automation, Machine Learning and AI, OS Strong concepts (Linux), Computer Programming Languages Knowledge (Along with Java at least three of the following)\: PHP, Perl, Python, Node, Golang, Ruby, JS
What We Offer
We give you the freedom, skills, tools and technologies to craft your future. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain access to immense learning experiences and you’ll always be backed-up by Oracle’s impressive resources.
- Good work/life balance
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse Communities
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you outstanding
- An international culture that is vibrant, dynamic, and encouraging helping you reach your full potential
At Oracle, we don’t just respect differences—we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That’s why we’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.