This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Nov. 1, 2023 by Oracle
Security Account Manager IC4/IC5 (m/w/*)
Security Account Manager IC4/IC5 (m/w/*)
Who we are ?
ACS Managed Security Services (MSS) mission is to Increase Oracle’s Value Potential in the Managed Services market by providing a Managed Security and Compliance COE that draws together the existing Oracle Tooling, Cloud Services and Oracle Professional Services to build a holistic thoughtful Security and Compliance Offering tailored to the customers' needs in the Hybrid cloud environment.
Our MSS team is constantly evolving our capabilities on Oracle’s Gen2 Cloud platform. We are looking for Security Account Managers (SAM) to help our customers to better understand their Hybrid cloud environment and more importantly, that can assist them in building a holistic Security and Compliance program that will improve their ability to further adopt cloud technology. The ideal candidate will be able to provide a seamless and personalized interactions with the customer’s security and IT teams , engaging to assess customer security need in alignment with their security policy and regulatory requirement, demonstrating CUSTOMER SUCCESS One Oracle Approach by sourcing expertise from Oracle – including Global Security, Applications Development, and Cloud Engineering other partner organizations by offering tailored security solution and elevate customer success through expert in solving business problems, engaging with product development and other partner organizations to drive and integrate required solutions.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in solving business problems, engaging with product development and other partner organizations to drive and integrate required solutions.
- Handle Security interactions with CSS customers & perspective Oracle clients
- Drive Customer success
- As a security advisor who understands Oracle security products and standards and aligns with customer policy and regulatory requirement.
- As transformational advisor, drive latest innovation to customer security landscape in Cloud or OnPrem
- Engage with key business partners to kick off engagements to assess customer requirement.
- Conduct workshop to asses customer security posture in Cloud/ Onprem and provide recommendations in security roadmap document that aims to improve customer security posture.
- Leverage expertise from all sources throughout Oracle including global security, applications, development, and cloud engineering.
- Conduct workshops with both Technical as well as Business users to define and showcase the value provided by Oracle Cloud Platform and MSS Services.
- Development and delivery of a customer-specific MSS Service Strategy as defined in workshop.
- Support ACS Pre-Sales team in incorporating the customer specific MSS Service Strategy into Security Service Sales.
- Work closely with clients, either from a technical and non-technical standpoint, delivering solutions that fulfil or exceed their requirements.
- Use deep customer understanding to deliver a competitive advantage.
- Demonstrate commercial acuity when engaging and advising a customer.
- Provide MSS Product Management team with inputs from the field / customer interactions that can be used to further evolve the MSS Service Portfolio such that it is in alignment with customer needs and expectations.
- Engage with ACS Marketing teams to provide inputs and support for MSS Marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Engage with key business partners to understand requirements, perform business analysis, and architect / design security solutions.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to changing or ambiguous situations.
What You'll Bring\:
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to the functional area with 10+ years of related experience.
- Technical Qualifications\:
- Extensive cloud security architecture / design experience.
- Extensive background in cloud applications, cloud platforms and/or experience providing cloud infrastructure platforms in sophisticated environments.
- Experience with Oracle’s software / hardware / cloud products and services.
- Experience with other cloud provider offerings/capabilities a plus.
- Solid grasp of both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Leadership & Soft Skill Qualifications\:
- Prior experience solving sophisticated business problems with technology, including aspects unique to securing the cloud (provider / consumer perspective).
- Good interpersonal and consulting skills to establish and maintain internal and external partnerships globally, negotiating risk against other business factors.
- Positive influence to lead through frequent ambiguity / uncertainty / change.
- Business savvy including the ability to see and convey the big picture.
- Experience in risk assessment, risk management, and risk mitigation.
- Knowledge of industry security concepts / frameworks and regulatory standards such as ISO-27001, NIST, PCI, HIPAA, FedRamp, etc.
- CISSP, CCSK, GIAC, CISA or other security certifications preferred.
“At Oracle, we don’t just respect differences—we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That’s why we’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
We expressly encourage disabled candidates to apply for this position. Please therefore feel free to voluntarily inform us in your application about any severe disability (degree of disability of at least 50%) or any equal status (degree of disability of at least 30% together with official decision on equality) in accordance with the German SGB IX.”
In case the candidate states that he/she has a disability, we would need to involve the representative for disabled people (SBV) into the whole recruitment process. As soon as you got an application from a disabled person, please send the CV, etc. to the SBV (email@example.com) and hiring manager. All interviews with this disabled candidate and applicants for the same position, have to be conducted together with the SBV.