Do you share our passion for creating great products and want to work with modern networking technologies and concepts like SD-WAN & SASE?
I am Tapio Partti, Head of Product Development in Business networking – Product Area connectivity. We are now looking for a DevOps Specialist to enhance our capability to create well working and highly automized products for business customers. Our teams mission is to develop modern networking services to our customers throughout Telia footprint while working in a truly agile way in DevOps mode.
Ready to make better happen?
Business networking services are living an era of modernization as software defined services are actively being developed and rolled out. As a DevOps Specialist you will have central role in shaping how our products are implemented and how our customers experience them.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working in a team of highly motivated professionals.
- Collaborating closely with other subject matter experts, product managers and customer facing functions.
- Working with Telia’s business customers.
- Implementing product features using vendor networking technology as the base.
- Implementing automization code & scripting to increase product quality, decrease manual repetitive work and streamline product operations.
- Keeping up with technological development & best practices, and continuously enhancing your expertise & output.
- Participating in technical product implementation planning & design by providing valuable input and ideas.
- Working in an agile way following SaFe principles.
Is this you?
You have a strong motivation for networking technologies and a developer’s mindset. You desire to create modern, smoothly working & highly automized products and design solutions for customer needs. You want to work in an interactive team setup, not hesitant collaborating on different levels physically in the office and virtually via communication tools. You can manage your own time and take pride in being able to complete independent tasks on time while proactively asking and providing help when needed.
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field (such as information network technology or software engineering).
- Fluent English.
- 4+ years of experience on professionally working with information networking technologies.
- 3+ years of experience on professionally working with Linux environments including virtualization & containers.
- 2-4 years of experience on working with Python and/or Ansible.
- 1-2 years of experience on working with REST APIs.
Beneficial to have:
- Knowledge and experience in working with SD-WAN or LAN networks.
- Knowledge and experience in working with network security technologies.
- Experience in working with version control (GIT, bitbucket).
- Experience in working with customers.
- Knowledge and experience in working with public cloud technologies.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2023-12-11.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!