This job is no longer active. It was disabled the May 8, 2020 by Nokia
Verification Engineer SoC/IP
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for Verification Engineer to SoC DU organization
We are looking for an engineer with senior engineer level experience in RTL verification activities. An engineer who develops tests, simulates, analyzes, and is interested in debugging our SoC or IP design and architectures, e.g. in Digital Radio Front End (DFE) area.
You have a hungry mind to learn more and you are excited doing a variety of different kinds of design and verification tasks as part of your job. You are always ready to share your knowledge and skills among the people you work with. You are a team worker but also efficient on independent tasks, and your English language skills allow you communicate efficiently in our multicultural environment.
Main Responsibility Area
As a member of SoC DU organization you will participate to RTL verification within your responsibility area. You will also have the responsibilities in: specifying features and creating verification plans, developing test environments, creating test cases, running simulations, analyzing and debugging the design, reviewing documents, and creating verification documentation for a SoC/IP block area.
- Participate in outlining System-on-Chip or IP verification activities
- Preparation and review of related verification documents and review of functional and design specification for SoC/IP
- RTL verification environment development or using available environment
- Test case development, running regressions and debugging
- Prepares and reviews System-on-Chip development documentations and application documents
- Cooperate with system engineers, HW/SW development, suppliers and other relevant functions to solve technical issues for quality.
- Supporting other RTL verification, integration and prototyping teams
- Support HW/SW Bring-up and debug
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Over 2 years working experience in RTL verification area
- Good understanding of digital signal processing and related mathematics
- Experience with SystemVerilog and UVM, some years of coding and verification experience
- Understanding VHDL/Verilog language and design debugging methods
- Good knowledge of SoC (ASIC/FPGA/low level SW) design and verification tools.
- Basic understanding of Cellular networks and 2G, 3G, LTE and 5G technology
- Fluent spoken and written English