This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Jan. 22, 2020 by Nokia
ASIC SoC/IP design engineer
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Inside a worldwide SoC R&D organization, you work in a 5G RF PA linearization ASIC IP team which provide technical solutions for 5G Base Stations. You will have experienced and skilful people in the team to help you to become a true expert. Your role will be tailored based on your skills and ability to take responsibility.
As an engineer in SoC/IP design and/or verification, you:
- Write requirements, specifications and other documentation for all level of design (Asic/FPGA or IP),
- Design or/and verify signal 5G RF PA linearization algorithms on RTL level
- Evaluate and choose RTL architecture adapted to specifications,
- Optimize architecture according to requirements (frequency, power or time-to-market),
- Setup or improve verification framework by using UVM methodology,
- Cooperate with worldwide teams to allow the best integration of IP in ASIC SoC,
- Prepares and reviews System-on-Chip development documentations and user guide,
- Cooperate with system engineers, HW/SW development, suppliers and other relevant functions to solve technical issues (quality, performance, integration).
- Engineer either motivated in RTL VHDL/Verilog design development or RTL verification on IP level
- Complete understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) design flow and process,
- Knowledge of SoC design and verification tools (SystemVerilog / UVM)
- Matlab/Simulink modelling and HW ref model creation knowledge and skills
- Good spoken and written technical English.