This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Oct. 23, 2019 by Varian Medical Systems
Front-end / Full stack Engineer
Noona is Varian’s cloud-based software solution for patient relationships and care navigation management. It’s designed to connect cancer patients with their clinics online throughout the entire cancer journey. Noona is currently used by 10 000+ cancer patients and healthcare professionals from leading oncology centers in USA and Europe.
We are looking for cloud native Front-end or Full stack developer interested in joining our mission to provide best possible cancer care for patients all around the world!
As a member of an autonomous team, you will be part of the complete software development lifecycle from design and implementation to production deployment and operation. Your focus will be in the front-end; however, we encourage you to learn and work with all parts of our software stack. You live for solving customer problems and delivering quality code to production in small increments.
Noona is a SaaS service running on AWS, built with Java / Kotlin in the back end and Angular written in Typescript in the front-end. Our data is stored in a PostgreSQL database.
• BSc or MSc in computer science or an equivalent technical degree
• Experience with one or several front-end frameworks like React, Angular, Vue
• Working experience with CI/CD systems and cloud deployments to AWS or Azure
• Understanding of microservice architecture with RESTful APIs
• Solid understanding of relational databases
• Fluency in English