This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Oct. 17, 2019 by Iceye
Product Marketing Manager
ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. These satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images let our customers understand the world better, and make better decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018, plenty more after that, and have raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finland based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries, and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are currently seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our marketing team based in our headquarters at Espoo, Finland.
- Launching world-leading products that are set to change the world for the better.
- Managing product marketing materials, Online, PowerPoints, Prints, etc., in close cooperation with all stakeholders. Quality assurance of product materials.
- Participating in defining product strategy, and executing on it.
- Researching and defining value propositions for our products.
- Cooperating directly with the sales department, providing assistance with bids and offers related to product marketing materials.
- Ensuring that media messaging corresponds with our intended messaging for our products.
- Running and assisting sales on product related events globally and online.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager role in a complex B2B or governmental marketing.
- Excellent command of written English. Native speaker or comparable.
- Aerospace / Earth Observation / SAR experience will be considered as a significant advantage.
- Ability to translate SAR related hard substance into customer value.
- Ability to deliver impactful output independently, and in teams.
- Diplomacy and aptitude to collaborate with multiple teams.
- A job that matters – you will be responsible for building a critical part of our infrastructure that our customers around the world will rely on.
- Responsibility, position, and opportunities that grow in scope.
- Unique experience and opportunity in aerospace industry, in a company that’s growing fast at a time when everything is possible.
- Independent role with a supportive and international work environment, many who have moved to Finland just to join ICEYE.
In your application, please include links / a set of materials that clearly demonstrate your output and previous results in the realm of Product Marketing Management.
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, a voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.