Sr Software Engineer
For the past 65 years we have been the world’s most influential company in fighting cancer by treating with radiation. Continuing with this tradition, we are currently developing a new software system that will take cancer care to the next level. We are looking for talented software developers to join this endeavor, and become a member of our international architecture team. The team’s mission is to create and evolve a new platform and architecture for a Cloud based-, distributed radiotherapy software system.
Our passion is putting state-of-the-art software design and –technology at service of treating cancer. Domain Driven Design is the backbone of our design thinking, elements of the Microservices style drive the deployment. The Event Driven Architecture and CQRS are means of achieving the right decoupling. We use RESTful interfaces, SignalR and WebSockets to enable a variety of client technologies and to integrate with other systems.
Your profile includes very strong development skills, passion for modeling and sustainable design, and interest in software architecture. In addition, you are an open minded, flexible thinker and you have no problems dealing with different personalities and opinions. We are developing a mission critical system, thus your commitment to safety and quality is a must.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- At least 5 years of software engineering using C#/.NET
- Software design experience preferably utilizing Domain Driven Design, CQRS, EDA
- Experience in developing distributed, service oriented systems, preferably in Cloud environment
- Knowledge of cybersecurity methodology and technology is a plus
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Fluency in English language