This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Jan. 29, 2020 by Tieto
Developer, Financial applications
Do you have the passion for developing new solutions with outstanding customer experience? Do you want to see your ideas come true in real life customer solutions? Join our dynamic and growing team of world class experts on digital service development!
Customer Experience Management (CEM) is the place to be! CEM is a strategic bet and major growth area of Tieto. We are working in an agile way, leading by example and helping our customers to develop their customer experience in a holistic way. We care for our people and believe in purpose, autonomy and mastery being a core of our culture. In creating a truly creative environment for our people we are able to develop the future of outstanding customer experience for our clients whose needs we put at the center of everything we do.
You’ll work in a dynamic environment with proven and fast growing global digital business. We take pride on our fun and flexible working culture and our commitment to happy teams. We are dedicated to value driven development, think lean software development is a great way of achieving that and use Scrum or Kanban or SAFe to support our efforts along the road. We believe that great customer experience is the key differentiator for our customers to beat global competition and create business value.
We serve our customers with full lifecycle solutions with a holistic and design driven approach which means covering all aspects of customer experience management and embedding design thinking everywhere.
Your contribution and background
We need an expert who has open mind and proactive “Can-Do” attitude. You bring your new ideas to the table and feel comfortable to drive change. We expect interest in building the future of fintech together with other specialists in the area. You have genuine interest on new tech trends in Financial industry and digital customer experience.
We expect minimum 3+ years of relevant IT work experience. Experience in distributed / multi-culture projects is an advantage. Experience on Agile development methods, e.g. SAFe, Scrum is must. You should have hands-on commercial or enterprise grade experience of some of the following technologies and capability to use them in SW development:
· Build and dependency management tools like npm or Yarn
· Java JEE
o Restfull Web Services (JAX-RS)
o Java Persistence API
· Spring Boot or any other equivalent Java microservice framework
· Build and dependency management tools like Maven
· Version control systems such as Git
· Docker containers
· Applied TDD/BDD practices
· Great social skills for communication and attitude for co-operation with team and stakeholders
· Ability and experience to understand Financial industry customer requirements
Fluency in Finnish and English is a must, and as a person you are independent, communicative and have a hands-on attitude to get things done. You enjoy working as a part of team with a pro-active attitude to share your ideas and receive feedback. And last but not least, you thrive in a role where you can contribute to your team and our business' success.
We offer you
· An outstanding opportunity to be part of a collaborative team, who will give you the freedom to work with the latest technologies utilizing modern practices in an Agile environment, and bring your ideas to life
· A fun, casual and energetic working environment filled with some of the strongest and brightest colleagues globally
· Autonomy in development, nothing holds you back
· Motivating environment with lean organization, autonomous teams and bottom-up decision making
· Culture that is built on real transparency and sharing – a truly open environment
Did we get you inspired?
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply today! For additional information please contact Team Lead Juha Svahn tel. +358408262335, email@example.com